These conditions of entry apply to all photography and video submissions to the Winterstellar Exhibition.
- The entrant must be the original author of the work entered as described in the Copyright Act 1994.
- Entrants agree to grant Winterstellar a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use submitted images for marketing and editorial use. Entrants will be credited in all possible circumstances.
- The organisers acknowledge the moral rights provisions of the Copyright Act 1994, including the right to be identified as the author of the work and the right to object to derogatory treatment of the work. To preserve the artistic integrity of the entry, no work will be intentionally edited (other than as stated in condition 2), altered, demeaned, or misrepresented in any way.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to obtain appropriate written permission from people or owners of property, animals, or plants that are identifiable in their work. The entrant must produce evidence of that consent to the organisers if requested.
- The entrant fully indemnifies the organisers against any claims arising from the display or use of unaltered work as described herein and from the infringement of intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The organisers reserve the right to not show entries in the exhibition that have been deemed inappropriate for the audience.
- The organisers reserve the right to not show all entries in the exhibition. The selection of images in the exhibition is at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- No correspondence will be entered into with the entrant if their entry is not selected for the exhibition.
- All entries will be treated with care, but no responsibility will be accepted in the case of loss or damage. Insurance is the entrant’s sole responsibility unless agreed in writing with the organisers.
- Entrants agree to be contacted by the organisers regarding this exhibition as well as future Winterstellar Exhibitions.
- The entrant’s consent to these Terms and Conditions is through their uploading of photos or video to the Winterstellar website.
If you are unable to enter online, or if you have any other comments or questions, please contact: email@example.com